Thursday, September 30, 2010

Product review: White Milk Tea

 

 

The 1st time i had the Old town Milk Tea was in KL which is known as
Xi Mut Milk Tea
I am not someone who enjoy strong milk taste in my tea.. this one.. though it tasted nice but i wish the tea taste can take over the milk taste instead. Yeah am crazy la.. its called MILK tea NOT TEA milk.. I don't mind having it again if someone is sharing with me...
 
Last week, @ NTUC...  saw THIS product which caught my attention while buying the white coffee for 我们家的老爷。He is an OLD TOWN WHITE COFFEE FAN while my MIL is a Fan of the Black Kopi O.... NOW me getting crazy of the MILK TEA!!!!!! Its more expensive then th coffee lo. 12 pack for $6.20
When buying it..I am hoping it taste better then other brand of milk tea which i kind of dun like its milky taste. If i can't take it, haha 老爷 will drink it cause he MUST have TEH almost everyday as well.. whenever we dine out. *Evil plot* if its nice... i will drink it myself... *haha wat a GOOD wife i am* :p
 
AND its the last pack!!!! haha Faster grabbed it...
 
NO REGERTS!!!
Love it Heart it!
The milk Tea isn't as strong as the store bought ones...
The Tea taste is stronger then the milk!!!!
HURRAY!!!! I don't mind drinking the whole cup to myself... *smile* It tasted good when its hot or with Ice in it...
 
For those who like Teh.. can give it a try BUT one man's meat might be another's poison too...

update: 3/10/10

I went looking high and low for this.. finally found it @ P supermarket...
SO
Bought 1 pack for my dad to try... he told me S.S supermarket had this too and its cheaper...
XXX super market: Without promo $6.45 with promo $6.20
S.S  no Promo already selling $5.45 -_-"

My mum went, NEXT time if u need to stock up.... ask dad to buy it for u.
 
*Disclaimer:
The opinions expressed here is entirely based on my personal tastebuds and may vary for others. This review is time sensitive; changes may occur to the place later on that can affect this opinion. I did not received any monetary or non-monetary compensation from this place for writing the review.

No comments:

Post a Comment