Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Drink Review: Pokka Pineapple Juice


Managed to see it while buying some grocies today. $0.70 per cent in a supermarket. Yes buying 6 cans will be cheaper but i am not sure if i like it anot. So decided to buy and test it 1st
There's an orange flavour too but this attracts me more...
I been wanting to try out this drink ever since it launched





 Does it attract u too?

My verdict:

Its nice but overall too sweet for me if i had to drink it directly from the can. I had to filled my cup with lots of ice in order to drink it for my comfort. And the pulps is too little. I perfer more pulps in it.
Have u tried it? If you like pineapple ..
can consider it on a hot sweaty day..
kind of refreshing with lots of ice in it.



*Disclaimer:


The opinions expressed here is entirely based on my personal tastebuds and may vary for others. This review is time sensitive; changes may occur to the place later on that can affect this opinion. I did not received any monetary or non-monetary compensation from this place for writing the review.

No comments:

Post a Comment