Thursday, September 23, 2010

Food Review: Domani Cafe

Mr & Mrs Sim went out dinning..
We always pass by this cafe @ Takashimaya Shopping Centre. And decided to give it a try yesterday since it wasn't very crowded. Looking around, the portion seem big to me so i suggested we share our meal. Cause confirm I won't be able to finish my pasta or salad alone.. so  we ordered 1 drink, 1 dessert, 1 pasta, 1 pizza to share.
Total bill came up to $64.15 ( inclusive of 10% service charge + 7% GST)













The summer sunrise is made up of watermelon,grape & orange with crushed.. very refreshing...

Chicken Caesar salad. YUMMY YUMMY! i usually avoid caesar salad due to its taste. BUT this one, the sauce is nicely done. The veg is oso crunchy. The garlic bread are nicely toasted. IF ONLY the chicken is more roasted/bake then it will make this salad 100% YUMMY!
I can't help myself to it...
We ordered a middle size. There's a Large bowl as well.

ONE of the BEST we had so far
The sauce they used, isn't too overpower. The chunky pineapple :) the ham and of coz the CHEESE.. wasn't too cheesy...
Mr sim simply love the crispy thin crust. He was was sold to it.
Its really HUGE to us.. prehaps @ least a 9 or 10"
i was so full but cannot stop to continue eating up the 4 pieces we each had..

Pasta: Mr sim love the sauages they used. There's mushroom and tuna according to the menu but weirdly i couldn't taste any tuna in it. Its good too. I had half of the portion to myself.. hehe so u know how good
 it was? I normally won't take more then 1/4 if we are sharing...

LOVE the vanilla ice cream. It was those rich creamy ones.. which i hated!
I can have one after another mouth of it.
Served with fresh mango and mashmellow in it.
But the mango doesn't tasted very mango taste. I thought i am eating the rock melon instead. It had a kind of melon taste OR prehaps its the kind of mango they used.
Overall, we do like this dessert.


*Disclaimer
The opinions expressed here is entirely based on my personal tastebuds and may vary for others. This review is time sensitive; changes may occur to the place later on that can affect this opinion. I did not received any monetary or non-monetary compensation from this place for writing the review



No comments:

Post a Comment