Thursday, September 30, 2010

chicken Congee


 





















 
 
 
 
Mmmm yeap after my previous post on congee
YEAP we are having congee today :p
Congee is our comfort foods. So today... we are having chicken congee. Not my usual style. But i just felt like having some today. So Mr sim doesn't get to say NO to it.. haha

I decided to steam the chicken meat instead of boiling it. Just like how i did the 冬菜。皮蛋。粥
steam it then pour in the juices that came off from the chicken into the congee i had prepared.

                               Her share                                                                       His share






Errr yes there's nothing wrong with your eyes... i added chilli into my congee... mmm weird??? Last time my colleagues will said i am CRAZY but after tasting it.. they did it this way too... haha i just love my congee this way especially when its chicken congee.

He love congee with egg. Added some ginger for mr. sim... Tasted richer in taste. He had 1 1/2 bowl himself.



No comments:

Post a Comment