Monday, September 27, 2010

Cookies

 

GF called while i am in the market doing my marketing. I missed 4 of her calls... and she leave me a MSG:
等你救命!!!!快打给我。。。
really freaked me off.. i thought what happened?

Me: i haven't even said hello...
She: ..MY OVEN WENT UP THE HEAVEN ALREADY!! OUT OF A SUDDEN!
Me: You call me oso no use eh.. i dunno how to save ur oven
She: I am on the way to YOUR HOUSE now..  i nid to bake some cookies...30min will reach!
Me: HUH u siao ar? From East to West? No nid to wrk ar???? and i not @ home now..
She: Tell u later (me: must be eat SNAKE again) hehe
Me (ignored her. take my time to do my marketing coz her timing not accurant de :p)

I reached home 4hrs.. she still dunno MIA to where...
Finally she reached and start to do her baking... MY condition to use my oven
I MUST HAVE A SHARE TOO
*grin*

Happy! someone baking for me... ho ho ho

P/s: No recipe as this isn't done by me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment