Sunday, September 12, 2010

What do u tink?

My sis & friends have been asking me to sell what i had made here. Especially my homemade chilli... which is an ideal product to share with those who can't take dry shrimps due to skin condition and some homemade stuffs that they had tried. Honestly these are similar and easy to make stuffs BUT of coz, must be willing to take time to do it.

I believed outside confirmed have people selling but i always believed, if i want..  i will used the best quality i can afford since i am spending time to make it already and its meant for my love ones. So if i can afford, i must give them my best. Best of all, its preservative free. But can be stocked up for months if you know how to keep it well.

After discussing with Mr Sim. we were tinking no harm trying out since i am making it often. So why not, make some more effort to let others have a good share  out of it.

Now the thing is to tink of a name.... what blog name should we use??? Which one sound more appealing to u?

1) homemade (沈夫人的厨坊)

2) domestic-goodies

No comments:

Post a Comment