Wednesday, July 21, 2010

K.L Old Town white coffee

Old Town white coffee is something we are similar with in SG. And seeing that there .. how can we missed it... I thought there is something wrong with my eyes... the price.... Is almost Half of what we are paying here... Being a Msia brand, will there be a different in taste compare to Ours back home...

We tried one @ Low Yat & bought the milk tea @ the airport before coming back to sg....

Xi Mut Milk Tea RM 4.90
Location:
OTK (Genting) Sdn Bhd
Lot CPI22 Contact Pier International
KL International Airport
I am not someone who enjoy strong milk taste in my tea.. this one.. though it tasted nice but i wish the tea taste can take over the milk taste instead. Yeah am crazy la.. its called MILK tea NOT TEA milk.. I don't mind having it again if someone is sharing with me...
Location:
Metropolitan Square Sdn Bhd
Lot31 & 32 LG Plaza Low Yat
No. 7 Jalan 1/77
Jalan Bintang
White Coffee RM 3.20

Mr Sim said the taste, tasted better there....

Organic Wheatgrass with Honey RM 5.20
It tasted too sweet for me, i had to add in extra ice and water to make it more drinkable for my taste...
Nasi Lemak Special RM 7.30
The rice is really fragrant.. the best tasted one after so many lasi lemak there.. and the chicken is juicy like KFC kind.. if i am not wrong, in SG.. Ours is chicken wings but they served boneless breastmeat there.
Dry Curry Noodles RM 7.90
The Noodles is very Q-Q
I wish they have more gravy
Overall taste is YUMMY...
Prehaps they can considered serving the deep fried dumplings seperately
then adding into the soup..

Total we spend there: RM 25.95 with 10% Service charge

*Disclaimer:

The opinions expressed here is entirely based on my personal tastebuds and may vary for others. This review is time sensitive; changes may occur to the place later on that can affect this opinion. I did not received any monetary or non-monetary compensation from this place for writing the review.

No comments:

Post a Comment