Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Chilli Paste

Tried out a recipe for chilli today... After tinking... 1 bottle of chilli cost $25 -_-" a miserable small bottle of it... really not worth it... i mean.. it wasn't really THAT worth the amount paid...
I got a shocked when MIL said tat bottle of chilli cost $25...
I was tinking... mmm yeap $10 i will buy it.. if not.. i am sorry... i will definately rather buy ingredients to cook it myself..
$25...
$9 ingredients
$1 bottle
$15 Brand name

So trying my luck... hopefully it is what mil is going to like...
Juz now while waiting for Mr Sim to come home
i tried abit though i am not supposed to eat it
T.A.M J.I.A.K la... can only blame myself... cannot wait for Mr Sim to come home.. SO i..... tested some .....
AND
after tat i am feeling so itchy on my legs and fingers -_-"
But.. i kind of it like..
It tasted sweet but had a hint of hotness on the tongue after that. Slightly different from the Rest. version caused.. YEAP i tried some of the REST. version as well -_-" just a lil... no harm done... theirs are only sweetness.... while mine ... had the hotness sensation in it...
IF i am able to take such chilli...
Hahaha i will just cooked a bowl of dry noodles and dump in 1 tablespoon of it..
OMG.... *drooling at the thought of it* but no way i am going to murder myself.. i am sure going to land at the clinic after that...
update: I asked MR sim how he find it.. he went ok lo.. -_-" MAN!!! cannot ask him for a proper review..

No comments:

Post a Comment