Monday, July 12, 2010

Homemade Bread


Made bread again.. F was very generous to share with me that her son love. And tips on how to handle bread which freaked me off. Now my arms are aching like LEMONS.
I had to knead the dough without using a machine -_-" OMG when i heard that ... i was like... can i use machine? She really laughed like mad... HMPF! She said i am too 小姐。。coz she doesn't know i injured my hand before. SO she said its up to me BUT it definately tasted better with hands on....
But to make sure if turn out like what she mentioned, i had to use my hands....As i had injured my hands before, i dun wan to risk causing it to injure it again... but i am really curious to try the HOW GOOD it is using HANDS... i went really slow in kneading it.. it took me 20min to knead it to a dough to proof it. *aching*
After hours... finally here comes my buns
i used readymade kaya as i haven't made my own for ages...
It tasted quite good but its slightly too sweet for my not so sweet taste bud... Hopefully Mr. Sim will like it.
Update: Mr sim said he doesn' like this version. Too filling. Not those fluffy kind he like.

No comments:

Post a Comment