Friday, July 2, 2010

Hobby

Beside cooking, when i had the time and in the mood.. i will take out my threads and needles to do "silly things"
This time, i decided to make brooches... with beads... whatever i had in my "treasure box"

Really the 1st time making brooches using beads and stuffs so it took me some time to trial & error... wasn't perfectly done but i am happy with this lil pinky heart that i had done..

A Frd i know from the forum asked if she can order?
I WAS LIKE .... 不是吧。。。 等下被笑死。。。 我可不是传业的。。and i am only making for fun...
so i told her, cannot sell la..

Yeah.. maybe gimme more time to figure out better materials and workmanship then i can considered creating something that is good enough to sell ...
but when a hobby become a business.. its not interesting anymore.... *tinking tots onz*

I started to scribble on my paper and this draft idea came out.. so i picked up my stuffs again and here its goes... J.. this is for u..

Hope u will like it.


3 comments: