Thursday, July 1, 2010

Grilled chicken


Mr: Where did u buy this chicken?
Mrs: ( thinking he is asking me where i bought this RAW chicken)... NTUC lo..
Mr: Oh black pepper?
Mrs: ???? No ar.. u got taste black pepper meh?
Mr: Oh ok.....
10min later
Mr: So this is black pepper?
Mrs: HUH...
Mr: I thought you bought this from NTUC? the grilled dept.
Mrs: -_-" i bought the chicken thigh from ntuc and marinated and grilled it myself EH!!!!!
Mr..... -_-" oh.. haha got standard la
ARGH... dunno wan to pinch him or kiss him... he had such grilled taste from NTUC before meh..
He tot its brought... means it tasted like its bought? hahaha means i successed in getting the taste he want?
mmmmm

I don't have an exact recipe for my marinated sauce but its always what i had which are the basic:
Seseme oil
Dark soya sauce
salt
pepper
oyster sauce
Honey ( optional)
You can chose to bake it or grill it...

2 comments: