Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Tomato egg

 I seldom eat tomato BUT today suddenly had this thought in my mind.. I WANNA that..
Ytd someone told me.. I AM THE MOST HEALTHY preggy woman... LOLZ.. i had my nory times too..

But i had to admit i changed alots due to my lil sim.. He/She is such a healthy baby...


I remembered i eaten it somewhere before and tat is DONKEY years ago.. but the memory suddenly appeared...
Decided to try it out since i had one tomato in the fridge.
after eating.. I AM SO SO SOLD TO IT...
Its will make a good breakfast too...


 

 

 

What i used:
2 chicken eggs
1 tomatoes
2 tblsp chicken stock
2 tblsp water
Pepper to taste
Some minced garlic

* pls adjust the taste to ur own liking

What i did is, i pan fried the garlic.
Add in tomato to stir fry ( so that it won't have a raw taste)
Add in the chicken stock. Leave it to cool.
Once cool, add in the 2 tblsp water + chicken egg
Pan fried it...like ur scambled eggs...
Best eaten when its hot/warm.

No comments:

Post a Comment