Friday, June 3, 2011

Angel Hair Pasta

 

 

I prefer noodles then rice nowsadays and coz of Mr sim's irregular working hours now... we seldom dine out as well... to make sure i get to eat what i craved... so cooked it myself is still the best...
Lazy me.. used my fav brand of soup to make the base which doesn't need to add in water like some brands out there which are salty to be drink on its own. This brand never failed me in anytime i am in need of it.. but the company doesn't have alots of variety to chose from. Tink the most is 2 or 3 if my memory didn't failed.

Seriously i dun mind having this for my coming confinment too so i am listing down the ingredients i used.

Ingredients:

Pasta of ur choice
1 can soup of ur choice
Fresh mushroom
Baked chicken - own cooked
Brocoli
Carrot

Boiled the veg and leave aside.

Prepared the pasta as your usual way.

Slightly pan fried the mushroom and add in the can soup.

As for baked chicken - its up to u to chose what u like to add in... anyting u like as long as u wan it :p
 After that assemble everythings into the serving plate... Done.. dinner within 30min..

No comments:

Post a Comment