Friday, June 17, 2011

Mr bean's 3 in 1

What does 3 in 1 remind u of? Lolz I made a fool out of myself coz it never occurred to me they called it 3-in 1 which means..
U will have
sweet dumplings, beancurd & soya milk in 1
= 3 in 1


I will have to pass by tis shop whenever I do my groceries at NTUC but never had a crave so badly like ytd. I saw the sweet dumplings pic n told myself I must remember to buy one serving home ...


What I like is they actually have choices of sugar syrup to b added in like some bubble tea shop from 25% which is low sugar to 100% the usual ones..
I asked for no sugar added n Dat aunty went: u sure? U sure u doesn't want the low sugar ones? I had a feeling with the sweet dumplings it b wat I like for total sweetness AND bingo ..


I am sold to it.. Love the texture of the sweet dumplings.. Not too thick for the skin n
It's slightly chewy . The filling just brusted out when u bite onto it.. The soya milk wasn't too thin or thick for it's taste.. The beancurd was yummy.. Not too soft not too hard..

Ok I was sharing with gf J...
errm I never had any tou hua for the past 30yrs in my life.. In fact i dun like tou foo too.. Only tou foo i will take is the egg tou foo...
But now I will take the organic tou foo at times..

She was so SURPRISED!!! Lolz Yeap alots of ppl will be.. ESP our mr sim is a tou hua lover...
It's Juz not my kind of dessert.. Dun asked me WHY ... I
Juz hate it in the past...doesn't know how to describe it.. I Juz can't put it inside my mouth
BUT
Time changes Taste changes... After realizing I had a Lil one inside.. I will request to share a Lil portion with mr sim till now I have my own 1 full serving. That Is how amazing pregnancy taste buds can changed..

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment