Saturday, April 23, 2011

Food review: 三盅两件

I hope I get the name right.. This is one of our fav. Chinese rest and we used to frequent it like once a mth when we were dating.. Hehe n tis is the Pl our MR sim bought me for dinner on our 1st date :p
The q was too long and we doesn't want to wait for an hr to get into the Pl so check how long it will take if we buy packed away.. 20min.. Well fair enuff so we ordered a rice each n their signature chicken.. Yummy..




Mr sim ordered a minced meat steamed rice.. I find the minced meat abit too dry but I love the crunchy water chestnut they add in for the bite.. Gave it a better texture.



Mine chicken sausage steamed rice.. Generous portion of rice which I should shared with mr sim but I doubt he b filling if he shared mine.. The chicken was well marinated.. Very tender..



Needless to say this is our main dish of the nite.. Yummy ESP with the Ginger spread with it though I can't take much Ginger.. I still can't give this goodies a miss.. Wrapped with the lettuce given.. Yummy ..made it more unresistable to have one piece after another.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment