Tuesday, April 5, 2011

The braising session beginning

 

 

 

 

 

I used up my MASTER SAUCE for braising last yr.. so didn't make any recently.. TILL i had craving for kway chap but my fav one is at where my parent stayed... SO no way i am gg back all the way for the sake of it .. not till dat crazy craves yet...
so decided to make my own version so that my master sauce will come back.. haha
u must be tinking what MASTER sauce am i toking abt?
Well every family had their own liking for braising... i love mine to be not too salty not too sweet not too much spicies in it..
I will keep whateve is leftover in my freezer so that i can used it anytime and as when and where i like it..
using it more often means it will get more tasty flavours in it..
I like to used the sauce for LOR MEE base as well.. yummy... maybe it be one of my dinner soon...

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment