Friday, March 5, 2010

Pasta soup

Mr. sim requested for pasta for dinner but I craved for some soup..
BUT
Mrs. sim felt lazy to cook both at the same time....
SO.....
COMBINED 2 @ the same times.... save me the trouble... but i am asking for trouble to make the sauce myself using cream of tomato soup's recipe with some changes... and
ITS a right choice... slightly sourish and the texture is just like pasta sauce...

Someone wrote me an email... asking WHY am i not giving out my recipes...
as i had mentioned earlier... i am not measuring my ingredients and i go according to our liking.. so its up to u to guage it yourself with some tips i had given in some post.

And 2ndly... some of my recipes are not meant to be share as its given to my friends who are using it as their "rice bowl" so please understand.

i had tried to record what i am doing today.. hope its useful to those who wanted to try.





Soup base:

700g Tomatoes - cubed
1 Vegetable cube
1 large onions
750ml

pepper & salt to taste
1. boil water, tomatoes, onions & vegetable cube in sauce pan.
2. lower heat to simmer for an hr.
3. Pour half of it to blend and stain the liquid.
4. return to saucepan with the balance. Bring to boil.
5. add pepper & salt to taste.
Pasta:
i had 3 handful of macaroni and boil it for 10min. I didn't let it boiled till very soft as i want to simmer it in the soup later.
You can use whatever ingredients you like. For me, i used 100g mixed chip ham from supermarket, 1 chicken sausage and some mushrooms.
Stir fried the ingredients till fragrant and add in the tomato soup. Let it boil and add it the macaroni to simmer for 20min. Add some dry parsly to taste ( optional)

No comments:

Post a Comment