Saturday, June 2, 2012

Random thoughts

I hardly had a single day where I can sit down peacefully n have a cup of tea n enjoy sipping it..
Everyday is rush rush rush
Ever since my lil mafia appeared into our life...
Change diapers
Feed milks
Cries n cries n cries
Battle after battles
But her smiles n everything made it all worth the love we given her

While she is having her beauty slp right now.. I had a quick dinner when mr sim isn't ard.. N Nw while she is napping.. I enjoyed watching her...

My lil baby is growing so fast that I had to kept chasing with time to catch up with her...
From a premature BB to Nw
Where next mth she be 1yrs old..
Isn't it scary....
She is growing meaning am ageing too...

Now I seriously know how hard it is to b a parent
Not that I took my parent for granted but I can put myself in their shoes much better den before...

The whole family had been down with bugs for nearly 2 weeks
Starting from the lil ones spreading to us...
I worried for her... My family worried for me n their precious lil darling...

I seriously nid some tinking on her big day....

The event had been booked
The caterer had been decided
Now the guestlists
The theme?!?! Do we nid 1?
Buying deco


Mrs sim decided to do the bday cake on her own*shivered* I haven't do a decent baking since I was preggy....

There seem to b so much stuffs to do.... Like planning for a wedding
Wish to give her one that will b bought into memory lane thought she be too young to understand Nw... But photos will b there for her to take a look when she is older...


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment