Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Dine out

Happened To b at bugis+ during dinner time n the Qs at the makan restaurants are freaky LONG....
So decided to walk over n see wat else we can eat for dinner n came across this zi char stall





Look at the # of outlets they owned
Lolz n serious I had tried non or came across them before...


Pricewise
We Tink is pretty reasonable
We definitely will spent more den Tis if we dine at any restaurant earlier on


A simple yet not so simple dish
We tried out many version n Tis indeed surprise us!!! Much better den many of those we tried before
The favors of the eggs went thru the stock n veg
Dun play play oh... 有用心cook de


i cannot remembered the exact name.. Seem like 双味鸡
Recommended by the aunty when I told her I wan my 三杯鸡
She said must try Tis
Mr sim said it's NICE
Not oily n kind of refreshing with the cucumber salad kind of thing served with it


Their promotion item
Mr sim's fav
He said the meat will melt in the mouth
Must try! No nid to bite lo
Mmm but m not a fan of the fats though it really melt in the mouth
But I must said they seasoned it very well
The pieces of meat had fill with salted fish favourd
But how come only mr sim
Got to taste of the 1 n only piece of salted fish????

Mr sim prefer it to b more spicy n I prefer it to b slightly less oily la...
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment