Saturday, May 12, 2012

Dine out

We dine at ambush at JP again
Yes countless of time
Maybe twice amth??? Mmm should b or at least once a mth...

Decided to try out someting tat always caught our attention but failed to order... So we decided to give it a try ...

Very greedy mrs sim wanna
Pork knuckle
pasta
Bread
Soup
Dessert

N the mgr was really kind To suggest we order one to share first Coz serving is big enuff for 2... So we took his suggestion...

Ordered 1 soup to share
Mmmm nice flavour
With tiny bites of mushroom in it




Tada.... They helped us to remove the bones
Mrs sim had a SHOCK!
How r we Gg to finish????
Mr sim said if we can finish half
We can giggle... But I knew
Mission impossible











Tender and juicy
Skin was really c r I s p y



Lolz end up..,,,
I surrendered after 2 slices
Mr sim had 3 slices?!



And we had the Balance packed home



Coz I nid space for this.....



Brownie
Mmmm not the best I ever had
But definitely Nt the worst








Happy 10mths old to YOU
She is grumpy Coz mummy said
It's only for phototaking
She dun have a share ... >@<

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment