Thursday, December 22, 2011

Ang mo wanton mee

Had our breakfast in joo chiat today
Errmmm no no!!! I din go out all the way just to eat this
Happened to b in the area n many of my Frds r raving abt tis wanton mee
Since mr sim is a wonton mee lovers.. How can we miss it!


Ang mo! Noodle shop!
Lolz not cooked by the ang mo eh
Mmm maybe the boss used to have red hair???


Price list pasted on the wall
Both of us spent $13 there


Ok I dun find anyting really special abt tis wonton
Mr sim
Said it's salty enuff for their mariation
The chilli is GOOD


My normal size wonton mee


His upsize soup version
He seriously dun find it his plate of noodle


I had this all by myself
No raves no complains
Maybe I like it coz it's not overly braised n it doesn't have a salty taste in it...

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment