Monday, October 25, 2010

Dinner in 30min


Was busy with work till i forgotten the time... skipped lunch... 工作狂!!!!(tat's why my mother always nagged when she asked me, what did u eat for lunch?) haha oppz.. nothing... if not, its bread...
mmmm well i dun usually take lunch until Mr. sim is around..

once i am in work... no one can get me aways to do other things beside my work... I can only stop when i get everythings done... Mr sim. had given up on his nagging on my attitude onwork....

I am so busy tat he had no lunch as well... Hehehe *evil wife*

By the time i realised the time.. its already 6pm+
faster get everythings cleaned up... with an injured man @ home.. i can't expect him to go out to buy foods right.. though i am so tired ... i got to find something to cook...

check the fridge,
I had the beef patties which are supposed to be our lunch -_-"
decided to do a brainless meal... ( ok ok.. not brainless.. but no effort meal)
Pasta... since i got the pasta, sauce, ham n mushroom

30min after .... here comes our 30min pasta...

No comments:

Post a Comment