Friday, April 2, 2010

Product review: Hai brand braise sauce ( paste).



I had seen this brand of braised sauce(paste) for month and i told myself i must try it one day and this day finally arrived. Its very fragrant & not too salty. I would said its a very good helper to make good braised if you are thinking what to use. Its spice taste isn't overly done. Just the kind of braise sauce that i made myself.

I had an instruction on how to use it and amount of ingredients to use.
And it came in a paste form. If you don't need so much amount, i believed you can just cut half of it and keep the balance in the freezer in ziplock bag or air tigher container.

For those interested to try it, you can follow it but i didn't... i followed my own amount of ingredients and used the paste as my stepping stone.

No comments:

Post a Comment