Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Homemade chilli paste

Few months back, i recieved an email..asking me am i so & so... it seem familiar but i don't recall who is it. P was my ex-colleague my lunch buddy when i am working. And she will always nag @ me like a mother. Especially with the amount of chilli i took everytime during lunch. This mad Mrs sim even put chilli into congee and she was SHOCKED when she saw that... hahaha

After some catching up, she asked if i am still so mad over chilli... -_-" haha
i told her i would love to BUT i somehow gave up on sambal chilli esp those with dry shrimps in.. due to allergy :(

Ok cut short the story..

she told me, her family had a recipe that is prefectly suitable for me.... WOW... how can i reject.. is family recipe... haha

so i decided to try it out....

P. IF u r reading.. i want to tell u.. I LOVE YOU la... the chilli is as good as you describe to make me so tempted to try it out...
Its only the amount of oil that freak me off... BUT i remembered your advise.. its important to have the oil....




No comments:

Post a Comment