Friday, October 7, 2011

I am still surviving

I am still alive
Still surviving the challenge of being a mother cum mr sim's wife
My white flag is 1/4 rising... Sleepless night.. sleepless day...
I have a kungfu bunny and she have a panda mama...

while these days...
Breakfast became my lunch
Lunch became my dinner
Dinner became my supper...

Cooking became a not very interesting thing to do nowsaday...
The thought of washing, cutting, cooking, washing freaked me off...
worst is half way, i got to run to attend my lil princess... when i am dirty and smelly @ the same thing..

sometimes when the foods are piping hot but the lil one is juz fussing ard for attention
it became cold foods after awhile.... tat explains the lack of postings nowsaday...

I am only interested in simple one pot foods now
juz dumped everythings inside n tat's it...

Sunday we be celebrating our lil precious one "one month" party though she is born in Jul but my edd is sept... so unoffically she is only a 1mth old baby to be....
so we change the party to a welcome home party for her...
Praying hard she won't be cranky that day....

No comments:

Post a Comment