Wednesday, July 6, 2011

WHAT camera are you using?

Strangers / frds always asked WHAT CAMERA are u using? How much is it worth??
My reply: DUMMY camera.. definately not a highend or DSLR
They always thought am joking TILL they saw it with their own eyes.
SO today am sharing with u all
THIS IS MY CAMERA
We bought this in 2005 so wat do u tink???
Its only 6.5 MP
ISO is only 3200
zoom is only 3x

Throughout the years, we have been toying the idea of upgrading to be higher quality one
BUT i really can't bear to say good bye to tis darling of mine
She been companying me for so many years.. parties, events, places... AND most important..
its the feeling.. i really hate to have the parting feeling.. Haha *so emo*
It served me really well... @ least for its basic's spec
It made my food pic turned out well
I HAVE TO ADMIT

yes this is only a basic cam.. SO i did some editing on the lighting & colouring for most of my pic
wit frame added in to make it look more pro..
Tat's it... no other plastic surgery on my pics... :p

Maybe its time to get another NEW one.. since we have a better reason to get one
i wanna something to capture my lil sim soon :)
Hehehe ANYONE wan to sponser???? I dun mind having a sponser one oh...

U doesn't need a professional one or a super ex one
all u need is time and love to explore and make sure of what u have
Practise make perfect :)
Have fun with ur own camera too.

No comments:

Post a Comment