Sunday, May 29, 2011

Happy 1st Anniversary

1yr ago.. we are both preparing for our wedding.. in a blink.. 1yr had juz reached the bell and we are blessed with a surprise that wasn't planned... in a few months time.. we both be going to enter the next stage of our life with a lil bunny :)
Didn't really planned for any big celebration.. too much partying recently made us lazy to use our "light bulbs" to tink and move out of our comfort zone...
A revisit to Ambush @ Jurong point.. during dinner time.. i tink the waitress really tink too highly @ me.. giving us a corner 2 seater space.. EXCUSE me.. u tink am able to squeese into dat miserable corner??? which hardly had any space to walk thru...Yeap though am 6mth preggy but my stomach isn't dat huge yet to show?
I rejected the seat and got another not so miserable but 2 seaters @ a side.. tat is what happened during dinner time :s

Decided to order foods to share again.. i knew i won't be able to finish a portion myself... so we decided on a salad... we both love it.. the portobello was nicely grilled..




Ordered their mini sausage set... not too bad but slightly too salty.. i gave up after eating 3 of it..




The pasta wan't too bad. wasn't too creamy for my liking.. Portion was just nice for us to share...if i didn't request to share... am sure my stomach won't be able to take in everythings.




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment