Saturday, February 19, 2011

How to make ur spring onion curls up?

Are you as curious as me? I am always wondering how the rest. chef made the spring onions curl up when they served it? there must be a way to do it BUT HOW?
Was bored with the normal way SO.. i decided to try my luck...

I shred the spring onions into strips... you can use knife to do so or scissor but i find using hand faster and safer.. hehe if not, i will end up with plasta all over my poor fingers just for FUN.. -_-"
BUT how come it doesn't CURL!!!!!

*light blub onz*


Mmmm MAYBE.. i should do it the way like the chilli flower? Soak it in water...
NOT hot water ar... wait u get cooked spring onions..
I used ice water..... It made the spring onion curl up faster
Normal tempt water might work BUT maybe effect won't be so fast and good...
YEAP!!! proven right... it started to curl up more n more....the texture became crispy as well...

After 10 to 15min.... you will have curly spring onions...
Hahaha try it out if you have the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment